This new year we are excited to continue to bring an all virtual experience each week. While we can’t be together in person, we will bring the outdoors to you through fun and innovative programming for all age levels. All events will be held on Zoom.
While we are unsure when Camp will be open for in person programming, we will continue to offer virtual programming in 2021.
All events will be on Tuesdays at 6pm*. See dates below.
Week One: Campfire Singalong
- What's a better way to bring camp to you than through a virtual campfire? Join camp staff and volunteers to sing your favorite camp songs, read stories, and learn about camp traditions with the whole family.
- Dates offered: February 2, March 2, April 6, May 4. (6–7pm)
- For all ages
- Don’t forget to follow along with our Campfire Sing-A-Long Book!
Week Two: CIT Night
- CITs are an integral part of our Camp Kaufmann community, and we are excited to launch our new training program. Each month, girls in 10th grade and above will learn about how camp runs, how to interact with younger Girl Scouts, and more! By the end of these sessions, girls will be ready to be CITs when camp is able to open safely.
- The 2021 CIT Program is no longer taking applicants. For more information on the program, please email Carolyn Brown.
Week Three: Leaders Learning Together
- We will focus on how troop leaders from Daisy to Cadette levels can incorporate the outdoors into their troop meetings. Topics include, but are not limited to bringing nature online, teambuilding games and facilitation techniques. We also want to hear from you! If you have a topic related to camp/the outdoors you need help implementing with your troop, please email Camp Kaufmann.
- For Troop Leaders from Daisies to Cadettes
Week Four: Special Event Series
- Each month we will be offering a special event—from guest speakers to game nights and more! Each event will be all ages and family friendly. Specific information on each event will be shared at least two weeks before it is scheduled to take place.