The Girl Scout Leadership Experience
Discover your special skills and talents. Connect with other girls, make friends, learn about teamwork, problem solve, and develop healthy relationships.
Nearly 28,000 girls are served by the Girl Scouts of Greater New York. Join us as we build girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Join at different levels:
Do things and go places
There are many ways to participate
- Troop: You can be part of a close-knit, small group of girls who participate in field trips and community events and earn awards and badges.
- Series: You can sign up according to your interests and meet girls who have similar interests. Take a 4-8 week course on self-esteem and self-expression or a workshop on energy conservation — or design your own series based on your personal interests!
- Travel: You can plan trips with other girls for travel to local, national, and international destinations.
- Events: You can join single or multi-day programs with other Girl Scouts who want to earn badges like Home Scientist and Cookie CEO or learn about Entertainment Technology or a host of other subjects.
- Camp: You can participate in adventures year-round as well as in summer camp programs that last anywhere from as short as a day to as long as two weeks.
- Virtual: You can join girls from around the world to work together online.