Roberto Clemente State Park, 301 West Tremont Avenue Bronx, NY 10450
- This Park is named after Roberto Clemente, who was the first Latino-American inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame.
- A 25-acre space located along the Harlem River, this park offers a variety of recreational and cultural activities.
- Some amenities include places to get food, playgrounds, playing fields, and a swimming pool.
- Getting there: Take the 4 train to Burnside Ave, the B/D train to Tremont Ave, Bx42 bus to Sedgwick Ave & W Tremont Ave, or MetroNorth Hudson Line to Morris Heights.
- Click here to visit the Roberto Clemente Park Website!