By earning Girl Scout badges, girls at every age level learn how to use natural resources wisely, explore the outdoors, take part in fun outdoor activities, and become stewards for the planet.
- Daisies: Clover, Rosie
- Brownies: Bugs
- Juniors: Flowers, Gardener
- Cadettes: Trees
- Seniors: Sky
- Ambassadors: Water
Girls' choice outdoor badges
- Brownies: Outdoor Adventurer
- Juniors: Horseback Riding
- Cadettes: Archery
- Seniors: Paddling
- Ambassador: Ultimate Recreation Challenge
Art in the outdoors
- Brownies: Outdoor Art Creator
- Juniors: Outdoor Art Explorer
- Cadettes: Outdoor Art Apprentice
- Seniors: Outdoor Art Expert
- Ambassadors: Outdoor Art Master
It’s Your Planet: Love It! Journeys
- Daisies: Between Earth and Sky
- Brownies: Wow! Wonders of Water
- Juniors: Get Moving!
- Cadettes: Breathe
- Seniors: Sow What?
- Ambassadors: Justice
Girl Scout Ranger Program
Did you know that we have several National Park Sites in New York City? Girls can explore the outdoors, and learn about the history of the National Parks through the Girl Scout Ranger Program. For more information, click HERE.