There are so many ways to volunteer with the Girl Scouts of Greater New York. Whether you’re looking for a long-term or short-term commitment, you can make the difference in the lives of girls.
- Troop: The Girl Scouts of Greater New York has troops of every level meeting across all five boroughs. As a troop leader, you will work with a small group of girls in your local neighborhood on a regular basis throughout the school year, guide girls as they earn badges and awards, take exciting field trips, and more!
- Series: Looking to make a short-term commitment? Then become involved though our Series programs! This option allows you to share your hobbies or experience to help guide girls on a path to becoming strong, confident leaders. Sessions take place at least once a week for approximately 4-10 weeks.
- Events: During our one-day events held throughout the year, you will interact with the girls as they earn badges and explore new things! Events take place primarily on Saturdays for about 4-5 hours, and focus on specific badges or topics.
- Camp: Nature enthusiasts can volunteer at camp to help girls explore the great outdoors and connect with the environment. Camp Kaufmann is located in Holmes, NY, about 60 miles north of NYC.
Help expose NYC Girl Scouts to exciting future careers!
- Host a one-day visit to your workplace.
- Host a short-term workshop series led by industry professionals. (Approx. 4 – 10 weeks)
- Serve as a career speaker.
- And much more!