Ways to Give
Donations can be made in a method of your choice:
Click here to make a secure, online donation.
Donate by Phone
Call 212.645.4000, ext. 247 to make a credit card contribution.
Donate by Mail
Your check payable to the “Girl Scout Council of Greater New York” may be mailed to: 43 West 23rd Street, 6th Floor New York, NY 10010
Attn: Development Department
Other Ways to Donate:
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contribution made by their employees. Find out if your employer will double the impact of your gift. Some companies even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. If your company is eligible, follow the steps to request a matching gift form from your employer (sometimes these can be completed online), and send it completed and signed with your gift.
If a matching gift application form requires certification by The Girl Scout Council of Greater New York, please complete and mail it to:
Girl Scouts of Greater New York
Attn: Jill Scibilia
43 West 23rd Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10010
Tax ID #: 13-1624014
These simple steps might allow your gift to the Girl Scouts of Greater New York to be doubled or even tripled! Thank you!
To make a gift of stock, please contact Jill Scibilia at 212.645.4000 x247. We will provide you or your financial advisor with the proper instructions and ensure that you receive the appropriate recognition for your contribution. Thank you.
Click here to find out about our Juliette Low Society and Charitable Gift Annuities.
Become a founding sponsor of our C-Suite Camp, which is led by top executives and industry experts in media, finance, government, law, and the non-profit sector. There are several ways to participate:
- Host a workplace visit for students participating in our Career Exploration Program in the South Bronx.
- Lead a short-term workshop series focused on Leadership, Self-Esteem, STEM or Media.
- Host a Girl Scout Cookie Sale during Corporate Cookie Connection held twice a year in the Fall and Spring.
For information please call 212.645.4000 x274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Partnership gives Girl Scouts’ family and friends an opportunity to give back to our programs and community. Learn more here.
- The Juliette Low Society honors individuals who include the Girl Scouts of Greater New York in their estate plans.
For information please contact Jill M. Scibilia at 212.645.4000 x247 or email@example.com.