In continued effort to provide accurate information on the healthy development of girls, the Girl Scouts Research Institute has made its publications more accessible by organizing its work through content-related research portfolios.
These research portfolios are areas in which they have conducted research and will continue to develop in the future along with other areas of interest to address the healthy development of girls. These portfolios consist of original research we have conducted on the national level, synthesized research, working papers, and outcomes evaluation tools and reports.
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- Generation STEM: What Girls Say About Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (2012)
- Who's That Girl: Image and Social Media Survey (2010)
- The Resilience Factor: A Key to Leadership in African American and Hispanic Girls (2011)
- Transforming Leadership Continued (2009)
- The New Leadership Landscape: What Girls Say About Election 2008 (2009)
- Transforming Leadership: Focusing on Outcomes of the New Girl Scout Leadership Experience (2008)
- Change It Up! What Girls Say About Redefining Leadership (2008)
- Exploring Girls' Leadership (2007)