“Be Game Changer!” developed by BNY Mellon Women’s Initiative Network in support of International Women’s Day and in recognition of Girl Scouts’ Centennial promises to be a memorable day. The program includes a mentoring component, where teens will participate alongside of professional women, and features two prominent and dynamic speakers - Muriel Siebert, the first woman on the New York Stock Exchange and Mellody Hobson, President of Ariel Investments and financial contributor "Good Morning America."
Girl Scouts will have the opportunity to
• Discover financial market basics, current trends and outlook
• Explore financial career paths, college planning and management skills
• Connect with professional women in finance, learning to network.
Program Highlights Include:
• Engaging presentations by two of Wall Street’s leading women
• Interactive panel discussions
• Tour of Stock Exchange
• Mentoring and networking activities with professional women
For more information, click HERE to download a flyer.