Share in this once-in-a-lifetime event as we symbolically bridge from our first century of Girl Scouting in New York City to our second century.
Who: Open to all troops, families, alumni, and individuals
What: 100th Anniversary Bridge Crossing Event
When: Sunday, June 2nd, 2013, 11:30am-5pm
Where: Assemble at the 103rd Street Pedestrian Bridge. Walk with your fellow Girl Scouts to to the Wards Meadow Picnic Area on Randall’s Island for the remainder of the program (See our Directions/Parking tab for additional details)
Admission: $25 per person (includes 100th Anniversary T-Shirt and Patch)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Participate in GSGNY’s 100th Anniversary patch design contest
- Get a taste of new programs and take-action initiatives.
- Participate in games, fitness activities, and live entertainment.
- Interact with a wide array of Exhibitors and Program Providers.
- Enjoy Girl Scout traditions such as SWAPS and a Sing-a-Long.
- Leave your mark in history by contributing to our GSGNY time capsule.
For up-to-the-minute updates about the Bridge Crossing,
follow us via our social media channels.
Are you interested in being an Exhibitor,
Program Provider, or Sponsor of this event?
Send us an email today, or call 212.645.4000 x383.