Thank you for your interest in the Girl Scouts of Greater New York. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. In addition to full-time paid employment opportunities, there are many other paid opportunities for part-time persons working with groups and troops and in other direct service positions.
How to Apply
Please send resume and cover letter formatted as a Word document or Adobe PDF to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 212.645.4599.
Please state the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
Current openings (Manhattan office):
All seasonal employment positions are located at Camp Kaufmann in Holmes, NY
- Program Coordinator
- Program Specialist, Arts & Crafts
- Program Specialist, Butterfly Garden
- Program Specialist, Frog Pond
- Program Specialist, Theater
- Green Corps
- Mini-Sleepaway Head Counselor - Survivor & Green Team
- Mini-Sleepaway Counselor - Survivor & Green Team
- Mini-Sleepaway Head Counselor - Horsin' Around & Wonders of Water
- Mini-Sleepaway Counselor - Horsin' Around & Wonders of Water
- Waterfront Director
- Lead Archery Instructor
- Lead Ropes Course Facilitator
- Ropes Course Facilitator